LICENSED JOURNEYMAN TRUCK MECHANIC
The TRIUS Group of Companies is presently looking for a full time permanent Licensed Journeyman Truck Mechanic with a minimum of 3 years experience in preventative and corrective maintenance for their repair and maintenance facility located at 70 Trius Drive in Fredericton, NB.
Mechanics will be expected to maintain a clean and safe work environment, perform diagnosis and repairs along with preventative maintenance to our fleets of courier vehicles, motor coaches and school buses.
We are looking for a candidate who is self motivated and a TEAM PLAYER with the ability to work under tight deadlines and prioritize tasks. This is an opportunity to work in a professional environment that promotes personal growth and a great opportunity to be challenged.
- Maintain and perform vehicle repairs on heavy trucks, light trucks, automobiles and buses
- Determine vehicle conditions, inspections and diagnostic testing
- Undertake test drives, adjust controls and systems and maintain vehicle records
- Contain costs by using warranty evaluating servers and parts options
- High School Diploma
- Licensed Journeyman
- This is a full time position
- $22.00 per hour / 44 hour work week
- 2 weeks paid vacation after 1 full year of employment
- Health and Dental coverage after 3 months of employment
- Opportunity to participate in the company RRSP Plan
Monday to Friday with shifts between 8 am and 5 pm, with the possibility of working at least one Saturday a month, depending on the levels of work and priority projects.
How to Apply:
In person at 70 Trius Drive, Fredericton , NB
By Fax: (506) 452-9093
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org